Friday, October 28

Favorite Things Friday: Randi

Sorry for the lack of Favorite Things last week my friends! Sometimes our lives get a little too crazy, and I'm sure plenty of you know how that goes! So here's some things that have made my insane-o week a little better...


#1: Katie Herzig - Lost and Found

Basically, I've been listening to this song every day this week. It makes me quite happy.

#2: Wal-Mart Honey Wheat Braided Pretzel Twists
They're cheap and delicious. I kinda eat them with uh..everything. Even salsa. And string cheese. Doubt my combo? Try it and your life will be changed.

#3: Bare Minerals Foundation
My life has been insane the past couple weeks. And when my life gets insane, it's like my face freaks out along with my nerves. Cue, the breaking out. This stuff is miracles I tell you! Works perfect with my skin type without making me feel like a cake face. What's a cake face? Er...well...I'll let you figure that one out.

#4: Shout Color Catchers

My mother is the miracle worker of laundry. Sadly, I did not inherit that gene. But these are little squares of miracles. They catch...well, color (good one Randi). So it insures that when I'm washing three different colors together (I have to pay a dollar per load at my apartment complex's laundry room and I'm cheap) my clothes still look normal.

#5: Modern Medicine

My dad got knee surgery yesterday. He tore his ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus a few weeks ago and let me just say, I'm so thankful for modern medicine. A hundred years ago he would have just had to live with a limp for the rest of his life and yesterday they were able to take a scope into his knee and fix it all that way! Amazing stuff!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Megan said...

OH MY HECK RANDI! That is so scary about your dad! I can relate, my dad tore everything in his knee four years ago and without doctors and their educations, our dads would definitely be crippled! Hope he's doing ok!

Megan