Monday, October 10

We interrupt Halloween week for the special news bulletin

I hate to already interupt Halloween Week but I just have to share this with you all.

I recieved this notification in my inbox this morning:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird has left a new comment on your post "This is Halloween":

Eek, love Halloween!

P.S. There's a Le Mode Accessories going on today at my blog. Come check it out!


Say whaaaaattt? A giveaway did you say?
So here was my thoughts to myself....
'Self, you could not say anything and enter and win all by yourself. But what would that do to your bloggy friends and readers?'

So, I have decided that this must be shared to all of you! I ran over to Why girls are weird real fast and took a quick peek at her super cute blog. And the giveaway is awesome! So run quick and enter the giveway, make sure to follow us and then her! After you do that, get your fanny back here for some Halloween Madness, its madness I say.
Ok Ill stop

Love you all

No comments: