Monday, October 17

Tampons

Yes, I titled this tampons. Consider it an attention grabber and a warning label all in one.

Ya wanna know whats awkward?....

Walking through Walmart with 3 I repeat 3 HUGE boxes of tampons. Yes I said it, tampons. With all three boxes combined thats a total of 162 tampons. Woa...thats a lot haha. Usually when you do the awkward walk to the register your only holding one box, which may be easy to conceal or keep slightly hidden but with 3 HUGE boxes of anything its awkward trying to hold all of them without a cart.

So there was no use trying to hide the fact that I was holding giant boxes of tampons. Everyone knew.

Plus I got a male cashier who looked slightly surpised at such a big purchase. I dont think he was bothered by the product being purchases...just the amount

I like to buy in bulk, so what?

2 comments:

Ashley Langston said...

Yeah...done that before. Coupons are the devil when you want to stock up cuz they are practically free but then you get weird looks...

Ramblings of a Redhead said...

haha i was just wondering WHY!??!?! But now I know. YOu shop in bulk :) and lets face it....you can never buy too many tampons!