Wednesday, September 7

Meet Randi

Hi all, I'm Randi the second half to this blog!
I'm currently a sophomore at Utah State University which is an interesting experience itself. Being away from home for the first time took some getting used to but I feel like I have a better handle on things the second year around!
When I'm not walking around campus and studying my brains out, I like to spend my time doing the things that I like. I love being outdoors and camping is one of my favorite ways to spend my time.
I love to read, take walks, laugh, mess around on my guitar a little, and above all, spending time with my family and my friends doing whatever we feel like. Oh, and sometimes I throw in a couple Nacho Libre quotes.

My part on this blag (haha) is to share some stories and tips of being a student away from home and the lessons I've learned along the way. Sometimes life can seem a little crazy and hopefully we'll be able to show you how two single college students keep their heads above water while having fun at the same time! College can be hard but remember, it's only awkward if you make it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You guys are so funny. Looks like a fun blog!! Can't wait to read along!