Monday, September 26

Anonymous Awkward

'Today, my mother followed me to work to see what I got up to. I'm a fitness instructor in a ground floor gym that has big windows overlooking the street. She stood outside and waved at me for half an hour, while I tried to concentrate on teaching a visibly amused class'.

Awkward.



'Today while waiting in line at Gamestop, I overheard the cashier and another customer chatting about how Poke'mon was for kids and anyone who's into it over 10 is weird...I put my Poke'mon game back on hte shelf and snuck out of the store'.

Awkward.

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

The endorsed dosage of fliban 100 mg (Fliban) is taken once every day at bedtime. Flibanserin is administered at bedtime because management for the duration of waking hours will increase risks of hypotension, syncope, unintended harm, and critical fearful machine (CNS) depression. Positive results may be anticipated earliest after three weeks.