Thursday, September 15

Locked In The Bathroom Stall

Oh my friends, does the awkwardness ever stop?
Indeed it does not, or we would not have this blog.
I got locked in a bathroom stall this week.
No joke.
I went to use the restroom about ten minutes before my last class of the day. When I was finished with my business, I went to leave my stall AND THE DOOR WOULDN'T UNLOCK.
Now, I know how to unlock a bathroom stall door. And this one was definitely not opening. I jiggled it, wiggled it, hit it, shook it, and abused it well. No budging. I was the only person in the bathroom. So I did what any self respecting college student would do in order to get to class on time.
I pushed my backpack out in front of me in the space between the bottom of the door and the floor, and crawled on my belly to freedom.
Laughing the whole time and praying that no one would come into the bathroom at that moment.
It still makes me giggle.

Awkward.

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

OH that would have been a fun sight to see!