Friday, December 23

Favorite Things Friday: Randi

It's Friiiiiday! AND, two days till Christmas! I love Christmas a whole lot, the tree, the treats, the parties, but I definitely love the music. So this Friday, I'll share some of my favorite Christmas songs! It was hard, but I think I got most of them...

#1: O Come All Ye Faithful

This is my all time favorite Christmas carol. I think I love pretty much every version of it.

#2: A Baby Changes Everything
I know this isn't a traditional Christmas carol, but PLEASE LISTEN TO IT. It's amazing and gives me chills everytime.

#3: I'll Be Home For Christmas
This song is pretty classic, especially with Bing. This is my mom's favorite Christmas song, and after moving away from home, it became one of my favorites too.

#4: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Joooooooy.

#5: O Holy Night
We like David at my apartment. A whole lot.

What are your favorites? Link them to me at the bottom so we can all share in the last days of this Christmas goodness. Two days!

No comments: