Friday, November 18

Favorite Things Friday: Randi

Hello, lovelies! How has your week been? Mine has been craaaazaaay. I registered for next semester and let me tell you what an adventure that was! Next week I'll catch you up on all the goodies of my life for the past two weeks from a blind date to registering madness to my roommates all traveling home with me this weekend. Anyways, let's cut to the chase for Favorite Things Friday!

#1: Free Country Fleece Soft Shell

{via}
I'd be lyin' if I said that I didn't love this jacket. Because I do so very much. I wear it pretty much all the time. It's perfect for the weird in between fall and winter weather. And it's pink. And bright. And I can't wait to take it camping next summer.

#2: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash

Do you have sensitive skin? Because I sure do. This face wash is hands down the best kind that I have ever used. It doesn't dry me out but gives me a nice clean face. And come one, who doesn't like that?

#3: Knit Gloves
Honestly, I have at least ten different pairs of these gloves which is great because in the winter, they're a staple. I prefer for my fingers not to fall off in the cold when I'm walking to class. Plus they're cheap!

#4: OneRepublic CD Waking Up
I loooove OneRepublic. A whole lot. I also love this CD. A whole lot. They're probably in my top five favorite bands. Just sayin'.

#5: The Hunger Games Official Trailer
Let me get all fan-girl on you for a second. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.
I. Cannot. Wait. For. This. Movie. I think my roommates and I have watched this at least once daily since this preview came out. I love the books. I'm hoping to love this movie. I'll be straight with you, at first when I saw who they'd picked to play Katniss and Peeta, I was like "Whhhaaaaaaa?" Not really a happy camper. But now that I've adjusted my ways, I daresay that this movie might become movie legend. Hopefully almost Harry Potter legend-esque. Have you read these books?! Please say you have and then we can all fan-girl about the wonderful Peeta! If you haven't read these books? Repent of your ways immediately, high tail it to your nearest book distributor and prepare to have your mind blown!

Here's to all of you having a lovely weekend! Thanksgiving is almost upon us!

No comments: